FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- HOW DO I CHECK MY COURT DATE?
- Why should I hire an attorney for a traffic ticket?
- HOW COME IT IS TAKING SO LONG FOR A COURT DATE FOR MY DUI AND DOL HEARING?
- WHY DID I GET A HEARING NOTICE WHEN YOU SAID I DID NOT NEED TO ATTEND COURT FOR A TRAFFIC INFRACTION?
- I AM TRYING TO OBTAIN MY DRIVER’S LICENSE BACK, I HAVE ABOUT 6 TICKETS IN COLLECTIONS AND I WANTED TO KNOW HOW I CAN GET THIS PROCESS STARTED TO REINSTATE MY LICENSE?
- I GOT A SLOW SPEEDING TICKET, IT IS ONLY 5 MPH OVER LIMIT. IS IT WORTH FIGHTING?
- WHY IS USING A LAWYER ANY DIFFERENT?
- What are the chances of getting my ticket dismissed?
- Do I have to go to court?
- How long do I have to respond to a ticket & hire an attorney?
- I got a camera or parking ticket, should I hire an attorney?
- Why did I get a letter from the DOL suspending my license?
- How do I know this a traffic ticket?
- Doesn’t hiring an attorney cost more money than if I just pay the ticket?
- Can’t I just go to court myself?
- HOW DO I HIRE AN ATTORNEY?
- I was arrested for DUI and the officer let me go. Now what?
- Will my license be suspended?
- Can I get a free lawyer?
- I missed my court date. What should I do?
- I was not even driving the car, can I be charged with DUI?
- HOW DO I HIRE AN ATTORNEY FOR DUI?
YRANELA LAW IS COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR DRIVING RECORD
We provide quality legal representation for Traffic tickets, DUIs, & Misdemeanors at a reasonable price.